Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Have you ever.........

.....seen anything as magnificent as this yellow tree peony? I visited Marilyn & Rain's garden on the weekend, but naturally, forgot my camera. However, I did come away with a couple of cut peony's to grace the table. I wish that I had been able to take a picture of the tree, as it was absolutely loaded with sunny fleurs. More than I've ever seen on this plant before (probably because of our unusually mild winter). I'm having serious garden envy right now!!!!!


2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Actually I have - because there are some pink ones blooming in our garden right now! Aren't they gorgeous? Have a peek on my blog if you'd like to see.

kaiteM said...

yes i was going to say that i had seen one recently which was just as beautiful, on MA's blog, but i do like the way you have photographed yours on a glass mandala...k.