Saturday, December 21, 2013

a cold but festive day

Photos taken on a very cold day, at the Loews Christmas Market in our historic Distillery District, on December 6th. My ears were so cold, I even had to resort to buying a hat!! I almost never wear hats!! All photos taken with my iPhone and very little editing done other than cropping. I'll let the photos do the talking:
Gotta love that truck! Neon lights had been installed, so it was a perfect photo opportunity for a cold night! If you look really carefully, you'll see me captured in the red ball in the first photo. If you squint, you may even be able to see what I look like in my new hat. LOL!

5 comments:

yarngoddess said...

Lovely photos, thanks! I'm getting in the spirit.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I, too, love that truck!! Looks like a wonderful market, despite the cold.

kaiteM said...

Love your christmas up over there, but why is the old dodge parked there? surely council should move it on (just kidding).

Beth said...

I haven't found anything like that down here!!!! (the market), and I live in a very old part of the US!!! Of course it could be that I stay at home most of the time!!! I squinted, and I see you!!!

Robin said...

Artful picture essay... Thank you!